Sunday, August 19, 2007

Oh to be fucked!


Oh to be fucked like i was, the other night!
it was wondrous for me, and with all my might
i'm hoping for more, from my Queen again
and i hope real soon, i hope that She can
find it in Her heart, to go there once more
like tonight would be good, in my back door!

oh You rammed that dildo, up my ass but good
i hope that You saw, and feel that You should
do it more often, and make me feel Your power
and to make me cum, well it was a shower
it went far and wide, and just wouldn't stop
as You rammed my ass, while you were on top

oh You made me moan, as i screamed "fuck me!"
i heard You say "Oh yeah!", the way it should be
my tight ass took it all, every last little inch
You were amazed to see, that it was a cinch
but i can be fucked harder, and deeper still
oh please make me scream, til i had my fill!

No comments: