Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Revelations


You woke up this morning, and saw the light
pulled down the blankets, and with all Your might
You slapped my naked ass, jumped outta my skin
scared the shit out of me, on Your face a big grin
You told me to get up, serve You breakfast in bed
for my Goddess was hungry, and needed to be fed...

So i hopped right up, and started to do as i was tasked
and i was so excited, that i was told and not asked
still felt the sting, from Your hand and the slap
and i finished Your breakfast, and put it over Your lap
as You lied there in bed, You told me to lick
Your feet as You ate, as something did click...

In Your mind as you realize, with clear revelations
the power You possess, and all the manifestations
that could possibly be Yours, went through Your mind
and You vowed to use it, and was determined to find
just how far You could go, well You would find out
as You made me clean up, that what You're talking about!...

and so it began...

No comments: