Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fantasies take flight - Part I


On my way home, my phone did ring
i was told to return, and don't dare bring
one stitch of clothing, as i entered our house
get naked in the garage, and be quiet as a mouse
for our kids were in bed, down for the night
but it was just beginning, fantasies take flight

She took me to the sunroom, curtains all drawn
dark as could be, i was to be my Queen's pawn
She attached the stretcher bar, and removed my cage
and put on the ball spreader, and then turned the page
and had me focus on Her feet, told me to lick then good
and as a good slave that i was, She knew that i would

as i licked each foot, She moved back a bit
and i struggled to keep up, i just wouldn't quit
the spreader bar made it hard, to move as She did
but with perserverance i was able, to do as She bid
She positioned me by the stool, where the paddle lay
and i knew then that i'd get, my ass whipped this day...

to be continued...

No comments: