Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fantasies take flight - Part II


Before starting to paddle, She took a butt plug
inserted it in my ass, and gave my balls a hard tug
and then started to whip me, my ass getting red
i've been neglected Her pussy, is what She said
well that going to stop, this neglect of my Queen
right here and right now, and i'd see what She mean...

She kept up the beating, my ass was really hurtin
on the verge of seeing blood, my Goddess was flirtin
She stopped at that point, sat upon the stool
and told me to lick and to make Her juices pool
so i licked and i sucked, from the bottom to the top
and then focused on Her clit, She told me not to stop...

i stuck my tongue inside, and tasted just how sweet
my Goddess' pussy is, and then i began to repeat
focusing on Her clit, and then She came again
and i just kept going, until She had reached ten
She said that's a good start, and my tongue did that right
and my heart started to flutter, fantasies taking flight...

to be continued...

No comments: