Sunday, August 05, 2007

Four candles...


Four candles were burning, as She tied me up
each one was in, it own little tin cup
each had their own scent, vanilla or rose
and the room it smelled nice, to my nose
then She hooded me up, i was blind as a bat
and She moved all around, before finally She sat

Right there next to me, next to my hip
and felt a burning sensation, as She did grip
my hard cock in Her, oh most sensual hand
and held it up straight, upright it did stand
and i felt the hot wax, drip from the top
and it moved on down, as it cooled it stop...

She covered my cock, and my aching balls too
and used all four candles, my cock it just grew
and on my nipples too, i felt the wax burn
She worked so slowly, as She did each in turn
for a couple of hours, tied to the bed as i lay
tortured by my Goddess, what a glorious day!

No comments: