Saturday, August 04, 2007

You control me...


it's so funny how, You want all the things
that come with serving You, and what that brings
except when it comes, to my fantasy parts
it seems You'd rather keep them off the charts
and if that's how goes, and how it shall be
than i have no other choice, You control me...

So i'll wear Your cage, and i'll rub Your feet
and continue to live life, my fantasies discrete
rarely get teased, and tied up even less
because You're my Queen, and my Highness
and to service Your needs, is my foremest goal
and i await the demands, of which You will dole

and i'll do even more, all You need do is ask
whatever the need, whatever the task
whilst my fantasies, they'll remain in my own mind
and communicated to You, and continue to find
that's where they'll remain, and that's okay
what else can i do, for my Goddess today?

No comments: