Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Humiliation desired...


i would just Love to see, Your power come through
by verbally taunting me, or by making Your slave do
some embarassing things, that are outside the norm
and stretches the limits, and takes whatever form
that You may dream up, i will never get tired
of serving my Goddess, humiliation desired...

maybe make me dress up, in womanly dress
or taunting as You fuck me, while under duress
as the dildo go in, as i'm fucked from behind
whilst You pump Your hips, saying things unkind
Could be the littlest thing, from Your mouth is fired
that shows Your control, humiliation desired...

or make me do something, for the public to see
that shows Your my Queen, with power over me
massaging Your feet, in some public place
surprise me my Love, and with powerful grace
or maybe suck cock, Your dildo is required
to satisfy Your whim, humiliation desired...

No comments: