Monday, August 06, 2007

Twenty tonight!


I have set a nice goal, of O's for my Queen...
there'll be twenty tonight!...and a very nice scene
of Her sitting on my face, and moaning aloud
as i continue to lick Her, and do my Queen proud
and to have Her juices, spread all over my chin
and soaking my beard, there'll be at least twenty min!

It's been too long, since i heard my Queen moan
in the throes of orgasm, as my tongue does hone
in on Her clit between Her pouting wet lips
and into Her pussy, my tongue darts and dips
and Her hips take on, a new life of their own
as She mashes my face, as i lay there prone...

Twenty tonight, yes that will be my own goal
and i hope and pray, She let's me take on this role
and shoots for the moon, and reaches for thirty!
that would be nice, nothing about it would be dirty
and that would put one more, into my O bank
for my Goddess to use, to reward and thank...

Her slave.

No comments: