Friday, August 10, 2007

In the dark - Part III


With my legs spread wide, You resumed the attack
on my ass with the dildo, i couldn't see jack
at least i think that it was, it sure was big
bigger than anything, that you ever did rig
and stick into my hole, it stretched me wide
and on my iced soft cock, Your fingers did slide

i felt my cum being pushed, milking underway
and then it started to drip, and made Your day
because i heard You moan, and say look at that
there's a good bit of cum, still in this cat
And She collected it all, put it all on a plate
and then removed my gag, from my hooded state

And She fed me my own cum, told me to lick
the plate like a dog, and my tongue i did stick
out to accept and lick, at my Queen's demand
and i swallowed my cum, at my Queen's hand
and She went back to Her milking, gathered more cum
as my balls were being iced, and She fucked my bum

No comments: