Sunday, October 01, 2006

to feel wanted again...


Just a little tease, is all it takes
To make me feel, for both our sakes
That You want me, in a physical way
To make me smile, and make my day
Just a squeeze of my balls, with a grin
And tell me "not today", would be a win

Or pinch my ass, as You whisper in my ear
"you're gonna lick my pussy, have no fear
in bed tonight for as long as I want"
And when we get there, as long as You flaunt
There is no need, for You to follow through
If You're too tired, there's nothing to rue.

Just a minute or two, during the day
in your e-mail reply, would be okay
to make me feel, You're still attracted
to me your husband, the wedding enacted
eight plus years ago, You wanted me then
but it's been so long that i've felt that again

All i'm asking, is to make me feel
You want me, my body, and that it is real
And all it would take, is a slight tease
on a daily basis, I get down on my knees
And beg that You see, what i'm saying
i hope that you do, for this i am praying.

No comments: