Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What You do to me!!




















What You do to me, is beyond belief!
oh thank You Mistress, for giving relief!
to my cock which, hungered to cum
in Your pussy no less!, You made me numb!
with the best orgasm, ever i had!
it certainly was, entirely rad!

i was on edge the entire night
my body it shook with pure delight
i'd never felt, anything that's close
to the feelings i had...another dose?
of what You were doing, oh my god!
what You did to me, and my bod!

You let me lick Your pussy, ohhh so sweet!
after i had massaged, Your lovely feet!
and massaged Your ass, while i kissed
it all all over, but am sorry i missed
a chance to lick, between Your crack
and the hole down there, and in the back!

But when You touched, my cock caressed
between Your lips, that was the best!
not allowing me, to shoot my load
until i went into cunnilingus mode
and gave You a few, to make You moan
while rubbing my cock, hard as a bone

and the aneros massaged, my ass hole
it felt so intense, as i played the role
of Your plaything, to make You feel
like the Queen You are, before You i kneel!
and as You played, You made me convulse
in so much pleasure, and increased my pulse!

And then in Your pussy, You let me cum!...
was suprised to see, where you were coming from!
i just know that it was, unbelievably intense!
an orgasm that, i will recall forever hence!
and i want You to know, i worship thee!
for who You are, and what You do to me!

No comments: