Sunday, October 29, 2006

Missin' Lickin'!


i get so horny, when i don't get the chance
to feel Your hips shakin, and doin' a dance
like last night, there was no chance of lickin
Your sweet pussy, for my tongue to be flickin'
at Your clit so nice, to make You moan
i just love that sound, turns Your cock into bone

i miss it so much, lickin' what's so sweet
between Your legs, and rubbin' Your feet
Your cock it grows, as i think about
suckin' Your pussy, and hearin' You shout
as You have an orgasm, feelin' so good
oh i wish to lick it, i wish that i could!

i'm hopin' i can, make You cum tonight
and see the most, beautiful sight
of Your pussy over, my awaiting face
with my mouth ready, to set the pace
to make You cum, and feel Your juice
all over my chin, as my tongue is set loose!

No comments: