Monday, October 02, 2006

more games to play?


a game with dice, a game of chance
to determine how long, i must prance
around with the cage, locked to my cock
and count the days, until You unlock
and set me free, so i can cum
however You say, isn't that yum?

three dice are used, one is different
from the other two, before it's sent
on a roll by me, to see my fate
and after i roll, it is too late
to change what happens, in the days
to come in my life, must do what it says

i take the single, die that was cast
and multiply it, by the sum of the last
two dice that are thrown, by my right hand
to determine where, my cock it does stand
as far as the number, of days i'll wait
to cum again, to determine that date

and until that date comes, You're able to tease
my cock in whatever way that You please
but i can't cum, it just doesn't matter
the roll of the dice, says my ball'll get fatter
as they fill with cum, they may get blue
and when finally i can, then i start anew...

Roll the dice...

No comments: