Thursday, October 19, 2006

Anything?!...before You get back...?


i hate it when, You're so far away
And i can't serve You, on this day
To rub Your feet, oh how i aspire!
To apply the cream, and rub You higher!
Up Your legs, to Your sweet cheeks
As my cock it, hardens and slowly leaks

What would be even better is if
i could just maybe, catch a sniff
Of Your sweet pussy, or back hole
With my lips and tongue, as my role
Of being Your slave, and giving You pleasure
Is decided by You, for You to measure

i long to taste, Your sweet essence
On my lips, and it makes perfect sense
For You to demand, i earn my keep
By catering to You, and ALL Your deep
Desires that would, satisfy Your needs
To make You happy, with daily deeds

i miss Your touch, that lets me know
That i've pleased my Lady, ere i go
Onto the next task, to make Her smile
When they're done well, and with style
i miss You sitting, on top of my face
To lick Your pussy, in my rightful place

As Your my Queen, Your pleasure comes first
And that's the only way, to quench my thirst
Of satisfying the hunger, and my need
To pleasy my Lady, and Her demands i heed
i so long for, to be kneeling at Your feet
Ready to service, i just think it's neat!

If there's anything at all I could do
While You're away, on the plane You flew
Way down south, near the equator
To return not now, but two days later
That may make You happy, upon Your return
Then please tell Your slave, with a voice that's stern!

:)

No comments: