Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the WOW! vow...


Thank You my Love, for playing the game
with me last night, right before You came
several times, as You had instructed
followed Your lead, as my tongue conducted
licking motions, on Your pussy shaved bare
now it looks like, my orgasms will be rare!

when You rolled the dice, and it came up seven
my cock it got hard, i thought i was in heaven
and then when You rolled, and it came up three
twenty one days, i'll be under lock and key!
and then to be told as You spread Your legs wide
to lick Your pussy, in You i had so much pride!

the prize of Your pussy, i still had to earn
by rubbing Your feet, i LOVE when You're stern!!!
and as i massaged, my cock got so hard
and strained to get out, of the plastic guard
surrounding my cock, with the plug up my ass
i was in heaven my Love, my beautiful Lass!

i bow down at Your feet, and am prepared to say
You're wishes are mine, and i'll pave the way
to make them come true, i vow here and now
to make You smile, and to make You say "WOW!"
at least once each day, i'll show just how much
i love You my Dear, and Your special touch!

i will open the door, for You to enter
the car or the house, as You're the center
of my universe today, and my soul mate
my Queen for whom, i'll try to create
a world as perfect, where Your dreams come true
as i can make it, that's my vow to YOU!

No comments: