Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Not allowed!


Been in the cage for about a week
my cock was dripping...sprung a leak
You entered the bedroom, and ordered me
to take off the cage, and set me free
"I want to play, with My toy tonight
and have some fun, as is My right"

As i removed it, my cock got hard
with the cage off, nothing to retard
"oooh", You said, "take a look at that!
you're all excited, and your cock's all fat!"
You started rubbing my balls so lightly
and they were pulled into my body tightly

i was ready to cum, and shoot my load
and started moaning, as i heard you goad
and tell me my cock, is not going there
"not tonight My slave, don't you dare!
Eleven more days, before you're allowed
and you'd better listen, as you've vowed!"

You played with my cock, til it twitched
ready to explode, before You hitched
the cage back on, after applying ice
to make it go down, "no slave, no dice...
back in your cage, until I get the urge
to play with your cock, and allow the purge"

"The cage is back on, now My pet
no cumming for you, nor relief you'll get
not until I say so, and there you'll stay
until I remove it, or until i say
for you to do it, as per My demand
but to cum for you is hertofore banned"

"Maybe I'll decide, to play again
tomorrow night, as only I can...
but you can't cum, not with My cock
until I say so, you'd better take stock
because you're my slave, and have endowed
your cum and cock to me, and it's not allowed!"

No comments: