Monday, October 30, 2006

Woman of my dreams!


You ARE, my Love, the woman of my dreams!
What You did last night!, as one of Your schemes
To tease me until, I was begging for release
To allow me to cum, until You told me to cease
Rubbing Your cock, oh god I was so close!
Then You kept rubbing, and increased the dose!

Of teasing Your cock, oh I want You so bad!
I want to please You, and make You feel glad
As Your balls fill up, how my desires increase!
To give You all You want, set Your mind at peace
I'll do anything for You, more's not enough!
You just name it Love!, don't be afraid to be rough!

When You tease me like that, i Love it that way!
Shows Your power over me, what else can i say?
Your control over me, it so turns me on!
i'm telling You the truth, this ain't no con!
And the longer You delay, Your cock from cumming
And making me wait, to clean out my plumbing...

Turns me on even more!, Your powers on display
Is my ultimate dream, each and every day!
And i hope and pray, for You to assume
The role of my Queen, so Your power does loom
Over all that we do, as we live our lives
That would be heaven, for which my soul strives!

No comments: