Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No more...


You made it clear, there'd be no release
to allow me to cum, You said Your piece
until the 3rd of November, at the earliest
and maybe much LATER if i was the surliest
and didn't listen, and didn't heed
what You may say, and what You may need

"I was much too nice, to allow you inside
My sweet pussy slave, you weren't denied...
the pleasure of cumming, the time was too short
and next time slave, I'll make sure to abort
before you're able to cum, from that cock of yours
and will turn you over, until you're on all fours..."

"...and make you lick pussy, it'll be My treat
as i get so wet, and you lick what's so sweet!"
"No cumming for you, though I'll be sure to tease...
look forward to the begging, and hear you say please
I'll remove the cage, and play with My toy
but will stop before, you experience the joy..."

"...of cumming my slave, so get damn used to it...
your balls will be full, and I don't give a shit!...
I want to see the effects, it will have on you
and your actions toward me, and what you will do...
I won't change my mind, so don't even try
to convince me to change, it just won't fly..."

No comments: