Thursday, October 26, 2006

The package...




















"We're almost out of travel locks, you need to order more...
And while you're at it slave, get these from the online store"
You'd circled certain items from JT's catalogue
And as i looked at them, my eyes began to fog
I started daydreaming, about what You would do
With those sexy items circled, as my cock it grew

i started to log on the PC, excited at the turn
Of events that occurred, my heart began to yearn
To get these items for my Queen, so She could implement
Her plans that She had, as they would surely cement
Her power over me, her willing slave to use
As She saw fit in whatever way, She decided to choose

i didn't even know, that You knew what they all did
And how to use them in Your plans, You'd kept it well hid
Apparently You'd done some research, that was unknown to me
Whatever You had planned, i just couldn't wait to see!
So i ordered all the items, for delivery the very next day
And hoped they had it all in stock, at least that's what i'd pray!

The package came!

No comments: