Saturday, October 28, 2006

Use me, my Queen!


i Love whenYou get vocal, and stop Your asking
tell me to do things, and get me to start tasking
to do those things, which will remind of Your power
over me so complete, please make me cower
and bend to Your will, and make me submit
and test my devotion, and make me commit

Just like last night, when You told me to masturbate
and stand over Your body, be resigned to my fate
as Your toy to please You, however You choose
so please do it my Queen, You've nothing to lose
and told not to cum!, oh that was so hot!
it showed just some of the power, that You've got!

i hope You explore, how far You can go
with Your control, over me i won't say no
to ANYTHING You desire, there is no limit
and no hestitation, not one little bit
and the sterner You are, the hotter i get
my cock gets harder, and You'll be all set!

When You say it's "Your cock", to do as You please
i get so turned on, it is such a great tease!
or "Lick My pussy, slave that you are"
in my mind You shine, bright as a star!
when You use me for pleasure, just for You
it makes my day my Queen, yes it is true

No comments: