Friday, October 27, 2006

Constant reminders...


The phone rang on my desk, and i said "Hello"
and i heard Your whisper, "How's My little fellow?"
"My cock, is it hard, or is it getting there?
I'm just calling to make you perfectly aware
that My cock is NOT cumming tonight, no way!
and that's the case, no matter what you do or say!"

i let out a little moan, and was relishing the thought
of Your TOTAL control over me, exactly what i'd sought
when i approached You with, the idea of my submission
to You who i adore, and not to cum without Your permission
to cater to Your needs, and provide You with the power
to demand of me whatever You want, including a daily flower

"i understand" i said, and was immediately taken to task
and reprimanded by You, for not allowing You to bask
in Your glory as my Mistress, and addressing You just right
with a title that was befitting, of my Queen who now just might
not allow me to cum, for another month or year...!
unless i straightened out my ass, "Do I make Myself clear?!"

"Yes my Beautiful Lady, i understand and see
and won't forget any more, to abide by your decree
to address You with a title, befitting of Your place
exalted as the Queen You are, Your power i embrace"
"That's good to hear My slave, and to help you not forget
Twenty lashes on your ass tonight, by My whip it will be met!"

Six more times that day, my phone rang to remind
me that You owned my cock, and also my behind
and that i wouldn't be cumming, not that night
no matter what i did...as my Queen it was Your right
to do as You so pleased...and each time that You rang
Your cock got hard, as the songs of Love were sang!

No comments: