Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sexual power...for You!


May i suggest, for the Queen that i Love...
some reading which may, fit like a glove
in what you are doing, to me your slave
deepen my Love for You, and make me behave
it's got some points, about the male gender
and how a cock works, and what You can render

it has psychology, as a main thrust
of sexual power, for You which i lust
as Your slave-boy, to have You control
all that i do, that is my goal!
it has much info, like where to touch
my cock to make it cum and such

other things too, like how to tease
to make sure it is, only You that i please
how to take charge, how to communicate
how to make me, do the things that rate
in Your mind, as the dominant One
and all the while, can have so much fun!

It tells how to nurture the good in Your man
and make it come out, i know that You can
just a quick read is all it would take
to maybe learn, some techniques to make
Your life easier, and give You some insight
and some tools to use, to make our future bright!

If You deem it worthy Most Beautiful Lady,
The web address is: http://francescaspizza.com/index.html

No comments: