Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Panties of lace...!


Oh if You could see the smile on my face
as i put on Your panties, made of lace.
They felt so silky, next to my skin
but for my cock, it just can't win
As it's locked up, surrounded by plastic
of the cage You demanded i put on my dick.

Yet the panties of lace, they make my cock grow
Whenever i feel them, rub my balls down below
And i thank my Lady, with Her heart made of gold
and the chance that She's given, to do what i'm told
And as my cock leaks juice from its slit
i pray that my Queen will let me lick Her clit

The panties of lace, they serve to remind
This slave of his place, and his one of a kind
Lady so beautiful, that i surely desire
Who is so hot, when Her pussy's afire
Yes each time i go, to the bathroom
My Lady's presence, right there does loom

Whether they're pink, red, black or blue
i love how they feel, and i want all new
Panties of lace, to wear every day
To remind me i must do what You say
Or maybe silk?, i'm sure they'd be all
Right to be worn, especially if the size is small!

i like the way, that the g-strings feel
They're small up front, and i need to peel
them out of my ass, when I pull them down
And remind me again, of the Lady i crown
as my Queen to whom, i'm a devoted slave
the Woman who for me, her pussy i crave!!

No comments: