Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lick it ALL up...slave!


"The time has come slave, for you to shoot
your load at long last, isn't that a hoot?!"
As You remove the cage, and wink at me
You say, "Masturbate now! Make it be!"
"I want you to cum, and I want to feel
it on my body, now that is the deal!"

As i rubbed my cock, You used Your finger
on Your pussy yes, i sure didn't linger
i came in spurts, shot up to Your tit
and the last drop, fell onto Your clit
"Ooooh, it's so warm! Now I want you to behave
and lick it ALL up, my good little slave!"

"Start at my tits, and use your tongue
and taste your juice, which your cock has flung
all over My body, it's gone quite far!
now you know why, you had the candy bar!"
"Get to it slave, get to it right now
and listen to me, as you did vow!"

i moved up Your body, and began to lick
the cum on Your tit, that came from my dick
didn't taste so bad, it was kinda sweet
must've been the chocolate, was kinda neat
that You would force me, to do such a thing
it made my cock hard, and made my heart sing

i licked it all up, as You had demanded
"Was that so bad?, you can be candid.
you liked it I see, look at your cock!
It's hard again slave! Hard as a rock!"
"Put it in my pussy! Put it in quick!
Fuck me, my slave, use that prick!"

"Fuck me hard slave, make me cum!
Make that cock sing, make it hum!
Harder boy! Bang my pussy slave!
OHH YES! THAT'S IT! THAT'S MY FAVE!"
and i came again, just as You did too!
and You told me to take a different view...

"Now get down slave, and lick My lips
and clean out my pussy, between my hips
of your juices inside, that came from your cock
before we roll the dice again, to use the lock!"
and i licked and sucked, and got it all out
as You came again, with quite a loud shout!

No comments: