Friday, October 13, 2006

my Mistress' List...


i awoke in the morn, to find the List
on the nightstand it was, it couldn't be missed
out in plain sight, stuck in my billfold
and made it clear, i must do what i'm told
if i'm ever again, to shoot my load
then i must always be in service mode

Subserviant to You, my wondrous Queen
and if i was, the rewards would be seen
that would make me happy, and all my dreams
to be Your slave, would be more than gleams
in my eyes as i wished, would come true
as You embraced the ideas and actions too.

It started out saying, "I'll be your Mistress
who you must obey, 100% of the time - NO LESS!
Any misteps by you, will be met with disdain
and to correct your behavior, there WILL be pain.
I will whip your ass, with a tool of My choice
and I'll taunt you with, my sternest voice"

"The following tasks, MUST be completed
no LATER than tonight, when you'll be greeted
in our bedroom at nine, by Me all dressed
in leather to show, that what I've expressed
is true and will be, our lifestyle in the days
to come in our life, as you do what it says."

The list included, that i do the shopping for food
and the laundry too, no matter what my mood...
and buy a flower for you to put on display...
and give a massage to Your feet on this day...
shave my balls and all parts to my neck...
and clean Your Benz, or my ass You will wreck!

It continued with demands, i go to the mall
and buy You an outfit, You could wear in the Fall...
and panties of silk, enough for me to wear
every day from now on, at least ten pair...
Then to the adult store, for a collar with "slave"
on the front for me to wear, when i don't behave.

It had several more entries, listed as tasks
including among others, to buy two leather masks
which covered my head, to prevent me from seeing
what You were doing, earth's most beautiful being
Needless to say, there was too much by design
to be done that day and night, at least by nine...

To be continued...

No comments: