Saturday, October 21, 2006

So glad...!

i'm so glad You're back, in our king bed
to cuddle and feel, and watch as You read
during the night, and then in the morn
i'm so happy and feel, i've been reborn
my Lady is back!, ohhh i so want to do
everything She wants, it's nothing new

But now that You're back, it feels just right
to hold You and touch You, during the night
and to feel as You grab, ahold of my cock
still in the cage, and under Your lock
rubbing my balls, ohhh how i missed!
and hope You want You, Your pussy kissed

my soul is happy, my soul is glad
with You away, i was going mad!
no-one to hold, no-one's feet to rub
to act out my fantasy, as Your sub
Your sweet pussy, i NEED to taste
while i remain, locked up and chaste!

i'm so glad to have You back sweetheart
from down south, and unable to play the part
of Your slave to make, Your dreams come true
while You were gone, i was feeling so blue
but now my heart sings, and hope You'll allow
me to submit to You, as is my vow!

No comments: