Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My little toy...


"How's My cock doing, my little obedient slave?
you know you're not cumming, no matter how you behave
Not today not tomorrow, no matter what
you do for Me slave, no you're certainly not
But you'll make Me cum, many times tonight
As you lick My pussy, you'll do it right!"

"Oh look at those balls, they are getting full
I think I'll play with them, I'll rub them and pull
On your cock to tease, and bring you to the brink
But won't allow you to cum, now don't raise a stink
Ten more days at least, to hold your load
I'm having sooo much fun, with you in this mode!"

"you seem more attentive, to all of My needs
and I like it that way, when all of your deeds
are devotions to Me, Your beautiful Queen.
Is this not the prettiest pussy you've ever seen?"
"Oh yes my Queen, and it tastes so sweet!
Can i lick it right now, and turn up the heat?"

"How's My cock doing, My dear boy?
I just love playing with My little toy!
Watching you squirm, and the look in your eye
Of lust and desire, I am telling no lie!
I just love this feeling, of power over you
And My cock I'll let cum...when? I haven't a clue!

LOL!

No comments: