Monday, October 09, 2006

All tied up!

i awoke in the morn, to find cuffs in Your hand
and wondered what exactly, it was that You'd planned
You told me to spread both my ankles and wrists
then You cuffed them all up, i knew there was more twists
You put on my cock rings, and then with the last SNAP
You gave my ass one, one damn good WHAP!

"The cock ring should keep your cock nice and big",
and You turned on the TV, and with the VCR did rig
the tape where You use, the two vibes to masturbate
and have many orgasms, as i resigned to my fate
i get hard in an instant, my cock it grows red
as it strains to get out, while i'm tied to the bed

You just smile as You leave, a sign of Your power
and leave me tied to the bed, for hour upon hour
You'd pay me a visit, every once in a while
to rewind the tape, and play with the dial
to play it again, as my cock did strain
for release and stayed hard, with such good pain!

Then You'd leave once again, to tend to our son
with a flick of Your finger, on my cock was done
Oh sweet torture, this surely was!
as my Lady she, wants what she does!
my cock it stayed hard, the entire time
as i watched the tape, my desire did climb!

For You and Your body, i wanted so bad!
i thought for sure, You were driving me mad!
for wanting and needing, to please You so much
and hoping and praying, to feel Your touch!
but after six hours of the ultimate tease
You released me and told me to get on my knees!

"I'm your Mistress you know, must do as I say
now with our son, you must go down and play.
And let Me relax, and rest my mind."
and told me to go with a whack on my behind!
"No cumming for you, not on this here day.
But later for Me, Yes I will cum where I lay!"

P.S. Thank You for the panties!

No comments: