Thursday, October 05, 2006

another game...?


You pulled out a bag, and shook it a bit
i heard some things inside, click as they hit
"marbles" You said, "they're all the same.
"except for one that is, and it's claim to fame
is the one which will, allow you to cum,
shoot your load, and make your cock hum."

"Twenty-nine red, only one lone blue
you'll pick one each day, that's what you'll do
and if you pick red, you stay locked tight
no cumming for you, not on that night
but if you pick blue, then you're in luck
then I'll choose...masturbate or fuck"

"How to make you cum, it's My decision
depending on what, I foresee as my vision.
Maybe I want, to see your cock spurt
or feel it inside, as my pussy does flirt
with your cock that's full, and ready to go
then make You lick it, and my pussy real slow."

"There's thirty in all, in this here bag
but i have one more", (before me You wag)
"and this green one shall, if you should pick
resets the game, and the lock on your dick
and any balls picked on previous days
go back in the bag, that's how the game plays!"

"So thirty-one in all, your chances improve
each day that passes, one more you'll remove
until at last you pick the blue ball
but how you will cum, will be My call
but remember the green, it's always there
to reset the odds...let's play if you dare!"

No comments: