Friday, October 06, 2006

Talk dirty to me?

You grab my cock, and whisper in my ear
"I want to fuck you, right now and right here"
and as You undress, You demand that i
"Lick My pussy slave, don't ask Me why.
It's because I want you to, get My pussy all wet
get it ready for your cock, that's hard I bet!"

And as You spread wide, pussy on display
You repeat it again, as i'd hoped You may
"Lick My pussy slave, and make Me cum!
Get to work, get started, make that tongue hum!"
As i lick You moan, and grab ahold of my cock
"your cock is so hard, it's hard as a rock!"

"You like licking My pussy, don't you slave?
even though it sure is, due for a shave.
Well so is your cock, so get it done!
before we have, any more of this fun!"
Shave my pussy, your cock, shave them bare
and free them from, all stubble and hair"

And when i'm done shaving Your pussy just right
You say to "fuck Me, with the dildo" there in sight
"there on the table, fuck Me good and hard
make Me cum with a scream, heard in the backyard!"
and as i pump it hard, both in and out
"FUCK Me!!", i hear my Lady shout!

"your cock it looks lonely, standing there
but my pussy feels so good, that I don't care
You must cater to, your Lady's needs first
and satisfy Her, strong sexual thirst.
your cock will just have to wait
until I'm ready, to decide its fate."

"Now take the dildo, wet with the juice
from my pussy and I, want no excuse
and suck it for Me slave, suck My cock
put it in your mouth, and then take stock
of My control over you, and the taste
of My pussy juices, there's no time to waste!"

"Now rub your cock, rub it up good!
Masturbate for Me, and if you should
cum without permission, your ass I'll whip
so your cock better not, do more than drip!"
"Does your cock feel good, with your hand
rubbing it for Me, just like I'd planned?"

i just Love when You, talk dirty to me
it turns me on, and i hope that You'll see
the effects it can have, and when You use
dirty talk on me, know that if You so choose
it's just playing a part, in our own little play
and You're still a Lady, no matter what You may say

Inside our four walls, what we say and we do
has no bearing at all, and we shouldn't rue
on the type of person, we truly are
with regard to ethics, i know You're a star!
and so should You use it, don't ever forget
how beautiful You are, then we're all set!

No comments: