Sunday, October 15, 2006

my Mistress List...Part III


Yes i'd take the fall, for things on the list
not done on time, You sure were pissed!
and let me know that, for each thing not done
ten lashes for my ass, it wouldn't be fun!
and if they weren't done, to Your satisfaction
they weren't done at all, would be Your reaction

"So let's see my slave, how many are incomplete
multiply it by ten, to see how many slaps will greet
your nice pink ass, from your being so late!
Oh I'm just loving this, isn't this great!"
"Let Me inspect your body for hair...
did you get it all, while shaving it bare?"

"Oh!, I see three hairs, that you did miss!
That's ten so far, where my whip will kiss,
your ass so hard, it'll make your eyes tear
as you count them off, do I make Myself clear?!"
"Yes, my dear Mistress", i replied as i knelt
at Your feet awaiting, the sting of Your belt

"Now wait right here, as I go check the Benz
and inspect it real close, with a fine lens
to see how clean, you were able to get
My car as instructed, and see if we're set!"
You tied me to the bed, bound me up tight
and there i remained as You left my sight...

My ass pointed up, to provide You access
and my cock it was hard, i must confess
When You came back from inspecting the car
You said "Nice try slave, but your ass I will mar!
for missing two specks, of lint on my seat
ten more will be added, Your ass will be beat!"

You were enjoying Yourself, i could tell by the tone
in Your voice as You focused, on the list as i lay prone
You checked off three tasks, as complete and done
and saved my ass thirty, that You wouldn't stun
"you got the panties, and the collar too
but no masks slave?!, that's ten more boo!"

i started to say "But, My Lady..." to You
when You slapped my ass, and hard too!
"Don't interrupt Me slave, I told you to be quiet
unless on your ass, you want me to start a riot!
There are no excuses, to be offered up...
they're just not done, and your ass I shall whup!"

At then end of Your list, there were eight not done
to Your satisfaction, "That means eighty hun!"
You sounded so excited, "I hope you will learn
from this experience, to help you discern...
what is complete...and what is not!
and You started to whip the ass i've got!...

To be continued...

No comments: