Thursday, October 12, 2006

Over the phone moan....mmmm!


i just Love what You did , the other nght
playing with Your pussy, was outta sight!
You hit all the right buttons, while on the phone
it was obvious too, when i heard You moan
in the throes of orgasm, You turned me on
while i was locked, and the cage did don!

As i heard You moan, my cock it grew
and i pictured Your pussy, yes it's true
so wet with juices, there's nothing sweeter
and if i was there, it would've been neater!
but seperated by miles, and with no choice
what You did, it made me rejoice!!

It made me miss You, all the more
and added to, the ever growing lore
that makes me think, of my Queen
as the sexiest Woman, that's ever been
alive on this earth, Who i can't wait to see
and hold in my arms, and lick Her pussy!!

i hope You liked it, and do it again
REAL soon while i listen in pain
and You tease me, knowing i can't
rub my cock while, i hear You pant
"How do you like it slave, to hear Me cum,
and know you can't, make your own feet numb?!!"

"you can't play with your cock, My sweet pet
while My pussy right here, it get soooo wet!
can't you hear My finger, rubbing My clit.
ohhh that feels soooo good! you can't do shit!"
You laugh out loud, and tease me some more
and have more orgasms, while You panties i wore!

No comments: