Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Mistress' List...continued


i showed up at, a little AFTER nine
it was clear from Your face, it was NOT fine
that i was late arriving, to the time that was set
clearly indicated on the list, nor would You let
this mistake go by, without You showing
i was wrong, and my ass would be glowing

"you're late my slave, what's wrong with you!?
you're to obey what I say, and make sure you do
ALL that I instruct, and follow to the letter
and I'd suggest you improve, and get much better!!
"Twenty lashes for your ass, for being late
get down on your knees, and feel your fate!"

"Now count them off, as I whap your butt
as for anything else keep your mouth shut!
and while you're counting, lick My boots
while I make red, your maximus gluts!
Yes, lick My boots to show I'm your boss
while I punish your ass, for the lines You cross!"

Your voice was so stern! You meant what You said!
and You started to swing, the whip over Your head
and brought it down on my ass quite fast
and i counted to "One", as that blow was cast
and i licked Your boots, as You continued to swing
and counted them off, for each smack You'd bring

and when You reached twenty, as You'd said You would
You demanded, "Where is the list?, Let's see how good
you were today my slave...how much you got done!"
And as i handed it over, You said, "This should be fun!"
It was obvious pretty quickly, i'd not done it all
and for those transgressions, i'd take the fall...

To be continued...

No comments: