Friday, October 20, 2006

Needing to feel...


You're out of town, and so far away
i'm needing to feel, in bed as i lay
the touch of Your body, right next to me
so i can be, contented and happy
without You there, i'm so alone
it just doesn't cut it, on the phone

i need to feel, Your pussy on my lips
while i'm tied down, to lick all the drips
that come down from You getting all hot
so i can suck all the juices You've got
and make You moan, as You cum again
until You're satisfied, i've done all i can

i need to feel, the touch of Your hand
on my balls as i hear You demand
to lick Your pussy, and do it right!
to make You cum, Bring You to the height
of ectasy where, i can feel You shake
from orgasms galore, for your sake

i'm needing to feel, the crack of Your whip
on my ass bent over, hope You let her rip!
as You taunt me, and tell me that i''ve been bad
in a stern voice, it would make me most glad
most of all, what it is i need is for You
to be back in my arms, and in my view!

No comments: