Monday, October 16, 2006

my Mistress' List...Part IV


As You started to whip, i started to count
one by one You slapped, they started to mount
after the first ten, You stopped and looked
and rubbed my ass, said "I'm hooked!
I love this feeling!, this we shall do
from here on out, I shall whip you!"

You rubbed my ass, "only seventy more
My slave are what, I have in store
for your ass that's Mine, from here on out
get used to it slave, that's what our life's about!
your ass is red and we've only begun!
Will you listen now?, before I have more fun!?"

"Yes Mistress", i replied, with my cock dripping
cum from the tip, while my hands were gripping
the ropes that held them, tied to the bed
"i shall do my best", is what i said
As You rubbed my ass, it felt so good
i just loved this, as i knew that i would!

i counted each blow, til we were up to fifty
when You said that a thought, would be quite nifty
and You left the room, heard You on the stairs
and then You were back, with china wares
bowls filled with ice, which You started to rub
on my ass felt so cool, and put them back in the tub

"Does that feel good, My slave of My life?
or does it cause you, to feel more pain and strife?"
i said it felt grand, if that's what You wanted
and You slapped me again, and then You taunted
"Ooooh that sounds so good, with Your ass so wet!
It sounds like it hurts, does it yet my pet?"

"Fifty-one" i replied, and said that i love You
as You continued to swing, with a fervor anew
Stopping every so often, to rub me and apply
more ice to my ass, as the time flew by
And then You were done, eighty in all
and inspected Your work, "I had a ball!"

"In fact I'm so wet!, lick up My juice
from my pussy slave, before I let you loose!"
And i gladly complied, and i was on the verge
of cumming myself, and i'd hope You'd let merge
my cock and Your pussy, but that was not Your plan
...i brought You six orgasms, as only i can!

"Oh you're so hard slave, Your cock is upright!
but alas no cumming, not on this here night!"
as You rubbed it so softly, as You do so well!
on the verge of cumming, You put me through hell!
wouldn't let me cum, as You teased my cock
then before lights out, put me under Your lock!

The end!!

No comments: