Saturday, September 30, 2006

Games people play...


We went up to bed, and as we got prepped
You removed the cage where my cock is kept
and told me of a new game we were to play
and to listen carefully, to what You had to say
"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, while on top
and you're not allowed to cum, until I stop"

"I will be timing it, to see how long
it takes for you to cum, which is wrong.
For every minute, you're able to hold back
from cumming in Me, and my cunt does lack
your jism inside, which you will lick
to clean me out, with your tongue you'll flick"

"I'll add up the minutes, that you hold out
and subtract by ten, how many times I clout
your ass with the horse tail looking whip
for each minute you last, isn't that a pip?"
"I start at a hundred, that where I begin
so last ten minutes, and then you'll win"

"But if you should last less than one
one hundred times I'll hit your bun
and I'm sure with my pussy, you won't last
then upon your butt, the whip I'll cast
for a count of a hundred, it'll be pink!
oh I can't wait! What do you think?!"

No comments: