Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Awakening



i awake in the morn, to find i've been tied
spread-eagle on the bed, dominance intensified
Your power over me, You've grown to like
the opportunities it brings, our changed psyche
You've come to realize, how much i want thee
and it's created a freedom, you never did see

Free to demand, my complete attention
benefits galore, too many to mention
You've used me to get, all that You want
satisfied all urges, found You love to taunt
me with Your power, and authority
what took You so long, such a pity

You could've been loving it all along
Your resistence held out, that was wrong
You've come to believe, that You have the might
and will to require, my devotion each night
whether it's licking, or massaging Your ass
i worship Your body, like i'm at mass

This morning You've chosen, to blindfold me
and sit on my face, and have me lick thee
while You play with my cock, with a free hand
tease and torment, and hear You demand
that i not cum, while You have many
it cost You nothing, not even a penny

Yet somehow my life, is so much better
as Your pussy it gets, wetter and wetter
i just love to worship, my Lover and Wife
and will do anything, to save Her from strife
we get along better, and we laugh again
as i only cum, when You say i can.

No comments: