Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something's amiss


had trouble sleeping, in our bed last night
was up til all hours, something just wasn't right
i'd doze in and out, of a dreamless sleep
as thoughts of You, in my mind did creep
how was my Lady?, feeling anything but bliss
without You being there, something's amiss...

Would've loved to reach over, and feel Your skin
or cuddle up next to, and rest my chin
on Your shoulder and feel, my caged cock
nestle next to Your cheeks, still with a lock
unable to feel the warmth, of Your bare ass
through the plastic that covers, my cock's mass

Or whisper "i Love You", into Your ear
hear You moan with pleasure, the message clear:
be Loving and diligent, and the just rewards
like tying me up, with those fluffy cords
will be there for me, by my Beautiful Misses
and two sets of lips, for this man to plant kisses!

Or smell the fragrance, of Your body so sweet
or put my head under the covers, and lick Your feet
or hope that You tell me, You want Your pussy licked
but without You there, none of these can be picked
there's nothing in the world that's worse than this
without You beside me, there is something amiss!

No comments: