Thursday, September 21, 2006

You've got me...Don't stop!


You've got me...under Your spell
all of my doubts, You've begun to quell
about Your wanting, me in Your life
to be my lover, to be my wife
You've got me excited, looking ahead
to time spent together, as i had pled

You've got me...under Your thumb
i just love to make You feel numb
from orgasms galore, as You wish
whenever You're feeling quite devilish
"lick My pussy" you say, oh my my!!
my cock it points, right up to the sky!

You've got me...thinking of You
wanting to serve, what can i do?
anything at all, it'd be my pleasure
to satisfy You, Your moans i treasure
thoughts of You, crowd my mind
with hopes that You, my arms will bind

You've got me...wishing we were
together right now, hope You concur
with me tied up, Your pussy lips
over my face, my cock in Your grips
telling me to "Lick it, and don't you dare
stop til I say so, there's no time to spare!

"You've got me...excited and hard!
waiting to see, what the next card
that You play will be...i can't wait
to see where we'll go, what is my fate?
whatever it is, i hope it's extreme
as You start to fulfill my every dream!

But don't stop now, You've started a streak
Where You've done nothing, at all this week
To display Your power over Your man
And how You can control, with such elan
Don't' lose it not now, we've made such progress
That makes me want You more, I must confess

It will take five minutes, out of Your day
To think of something, the right thing to say
Or e-mail me orders, where I must comply
Follow to the letter, and not go awry
Five minutes is worth it, don't You think?
And is much less time, than on these poems I sink

Please don't stop!

No comments: