Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sweet torture


It started one night, while over the phone
You told me "hold on", while i hear You moan
You tell me You're using, a finger or two
on Your pussy so wet, as i've seen You do
Your order this night is for me to play
with my cock which is hard, and then You say

"But you can't let it cum, not until I demand
that you do for Me, upon my command."
"But until I tell you, that it's alright
to shoot your load, and it won't be tonight,
you are to get yourself to the brink and the edge
and as you get close, you better not hedge

your bets by your thinking, to go against Me
and allowing yourself, to ignore my decree
because I'll know that you have disobeyed
and to do that my dear, you should be afraid
of what will happen, if that should occur
I'll whip your ass, my hands a blur!"

So You continue to play, with obvious pleasure
and i wish i was there, to see my Queen's treasure
but i must be content to enjoy in my mind
images of You, while i masturbate in kind
and You cum several times, as i hold my cock
You tease me, "No cumming!, and then You mock

By telling me that, i'll need to wait
at least til tomorrow, as that is my fate
"we'll both be home, from our working trips
then you can watch, as i gyrate My hips"
and the next day we travel, we get to our home
at night we get ready, for our bed made of foam

You were feeling horny, or so You said
told me to eat You, as You lay on the bed
i gladly complied, love to hear You moan
as my cock it grew, and got hard as a stone
and i licked and sucked, Your hips they move
one orgasm, then two, then i got in the groove

my cock it stayed hard, throughout the session
and was leaking it's juice, this is my confession
You told me to clean it all up with my tongue
and as i did, my ass with a paddle was stung
"how dare you make a mess, without My permission,
don't you dare do it again, or you'll be a wishin'

that you'd never agreed, to be controlled by Me
oh you've never dreamed how harsh I can be!!"
"Now play with your cock, but you better not cum!
while I play with Myself, and make My feet numb"
As You finger and probe, Your pussy so pink
You moan and smile, and all i can think

is how beautiful and sexy, and so full of power
as i get close to orgasm, i need a cold shower
but i stop it from shooting, my cum in the air
as i know that i shouldn't, i can't dare go there!
not since You told me, not to shoot my load
but it's so hard with You, in masturbation mode

After You have finished, and had your fill
of orgasms for today, You tell me to chill
"you're not cumming today, my dear pet
not until I say so, not til you've paid the debt
that I feel is owed, by you for transgressions
of neglect toward me, at least three more sessions."

"Maybe then I will feel, you've earned the right
to feel your cock explode within My sight,
if I should allow it, then you will know
my power over You, will continue to grow
as I limit your orgasms, to when and where
and if you're not good, they'll be very rare!

No comments: