Monday, September 18, 2006

Researching...


i came home one day, to find You enthralled
in a book or catalog, dunno what it was called
but from the picture, that was on the cover
it was obvious to me, i wanted to hover
see what You're reading, that kept You so rapt
a man bent over, his bare ass being whapped

This peaked my interest, i asked what You were doing
"Researching", You reply, and then You were shooing
me away from Your domain, told me to vacate
and felt no need or desire, for You to placate
or explain any further, it just wasn't needed
and i left You alone, Your demands always heeded

Then i come upon You again, down in the basement
on the computer and see, the strategic placement
of the cursor upon some very kinky websites
with dildos and whips, and men dressed in tights
and again i ask, "what're You doing my Sweet?"
"Researching" You say, as You adjust Your seat.

This goes on and on, for quite a few days
after which You come up to me and says:
"This catalog from JT Stockroom, the items marked,
get them all for Me now, then get Your ass parked
in the bed bare-ass naked, blind-folded and tethered
for you're about to be whipped and leathered."

"I've researched and learned, many new techniques
that I'll be using on you for weeks upon weeks."
As i look upon the items, that You wish to get
my cock it gets hard, as i sure won't regret
the paddle and flogger, the dildos and vibe
suction cups and collar, and butt plugs to imbibe

The list seemed to go onand on...electric cock ring,
a crop, and body harness that made my heart sing
a hood for my head to keep me in the dark
spreader bars galore, leather lingerie on a lark
folsom box, and rubber sheets and finally a strap-on
were marked with a flourish, before You were done

Then You tied me up tight, and told me of course
how You would use and abuse, me as Your source
of pleasure and pain, oh You'd have so much fun
using the new toys, until You alone felt You were done
and as they were delivered over the next few days
i was in heaven as You exhibited Your new Domme ways!!

No comments: