Monday, September 18, 2006

Keep on going!!!


Now that You've got me, locked up tight
a surprise to me, much to my delight
i think this past weekend, was great and dandy
i just love when You, get all wet and randy
i'm hoping You don't stop, to try a new thing
or two as i beg of You, please keep on going!

Test my devotion, take it to the limit
make me do things, demand that i submit
to Your demands, turning it up a notch!
all for Your pleasure, under Your watch
like shaving my body, from knees to neck
and if You find a hair, my ass You'll wreck

or tell me to masturbate, three times a day
without cumming at all, not until You say
i must make it drip, bring it to the brink
of orgasm so close, before my cock can shrink
oh i forgot to remember, i can't do that
You've got me locked, cock can't get fat!

or make me wear panties, silk or with lace
to remind me of, Your power and place
in my heart and soul, my Domme and Queen
more beautiful than any, i've ever seen
when You use the power, under Your control
and You embrace dominance, as Your role

or make me buy equipment, for You to use
to pleasure Yourself, or for You to abuse
and punish or restrain, my freedom to move
as You use me to get, into Your own groove
make me helpless to avoid, Your pleasure sought
and in the web of Your love, i will be caught

No comments: