Tuesday, September 26, 2006

feedback...please?


i wish, my Love, i'd get feedback each day
on my poems to You, even to hear "NO WAY!!"
to what i suggest, and what i present
it would be so nice, to know the time spent
by me in writing, these poems from my heart
mean something to You, and may play a part

In our future actions, something to dream
about as i hope, all of them You do deem
are worthy of acting, out in the days
to come in our life, and this man prays
that You decide that they are all
in Your plans, but that is Your call

or i may hear, that there's no fuckin' way
that You'd do these things, it's not okay
and maybe it's cause for us to discuss
why You won't do them, without making a fuss
but i'd sure like to know, what's on Your mind
when it comes to these things, right now i'm blind

are my wishes and desires, so out of whack?
i'm so in the dark, and i don't know jack
about what You feel, with what i suggest
in these poems that i write, in anything but jest
i truly do want and have a desire to feel
the sting of Your whip, and to lick Your boot heel

so if You could find, a way to impart
Your thoughts to me, could You please start
to reply to me my Lady, in the form of a reply
give me feedback my Love, at least tell me why
You won't do the things, that i am begging for
these things that i want, to my soul's core?

or could You at least tease, me during the day
and let me know, that i must do what You say
ask me if i like to be locked, in a voice where You mock
unable to get hard, or touch or play with my cock
give me a hint as to what, Your thoughts are
give me some feedback, and You'll earn a gold star

No comments: