Saturday, September 23, 2006

Controlling effects...and desires


You made my cock hard, when You told
me to make the bed, and make sure i fold
the clothes in the bedroom, make it neat
that feeling it creates, i say can't be beat
when You take control , and make demands
my heart is Yours, that's where it stands

I Love to serve Your body and entire being
make Your life easy, and hope You are seeing
the postive impact, it can have on us
our relationship and, save You much fuss
by doing those little things, that You hate
make it a part of my life, part of my fate

I adore Your body, Love Your smarts
respect Your position, and our two hearts
were meant to be, together as one
proof positive was, the birth of our son
and i want so much, to regain that magic
that we had for so long, its missing is tragic

There is no other, who makes me feel
as You can and do, and we can still heal
reignite the flames, that caused us to laugh
at the silliest things, Your or my gaffe
and spoke of our future, together at last
well we're there now honey, time goes so fast

so let's not waste it, on trivial things
and focus on eachother, and what each brings
to a soul mate who loves, the other mate
for which there's no other, who can equate
and be the one who, steps up to mend
and be one another's, bestest friend

No comments: