Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dream on!

i had a wet dream last night, and know it won't come true
i'll tell it to You anyway, and hope it affects Your point of view
as to how our love can return to attain its former heights
and close the distance between us, and help stop the fights
to tell You that i still want You, and still desire
to love You and hold You, and ignite the lost fire...

You may think that i'm sick, and out of my mind
that i skeeve You with thoughts of this kind
or that doing these things are not good, but bad
and all this may do, is to just make You mad
but it's how i do feel, and it's who that i am
You're all that i want, and i do give a damn!

I still don't understand why You can't give a try
except for Your statements, in those times gone by
that it makes You feel bad, as a person shouldn't
but if that's what i want, ask why You couldn't
do something to make, someone You love happy and glad
no matter how You cut it, that's just can't be bad!

It starts with me coming home from work one night
to my suprise You're sitting and waiting, the room all alight
i'm surpised You beat me home from work on this day
and even more suprised to hear "we're alone", You say.
You're dressed to the nines, all in black with garters
and You tell me to remove all of my clothes for starters

God, You're so gorgeous, i think in my mind
anyone who thinks not, must sure be blind
Your body's so fine, so hot, plain to see
my cock gets so hard, my heart fills with glee
Could this be the start of my dreams
coming true? Yes, it could, or so it seems!

As i start up the stairs to head straight for the bedroom
You tell me to hold on, as You rise Your presence does loom
as You tell me there'll be many changes starting right now
that You're sick and tired of my neglect and do vow
to control and demand that i assume a proper place
and exhibit devotion to You, and not just a trace

"you will worship My being, and make Me feel adored,
you will court Me again, and date Me, I won't be ignored.
In return, you will get all you desire with regard
to my dominance of you, to keep your cock hard.
Be careful what you wish for, I think you may find,
that you've put yourself into quite a tough bind"

"If you stray for a minute, from what we agree
then it will be over, for both you and Me
never to again, see the light of the day
a thing of the past, and it must be this way.
So tell Me now, if you agree with these rules
and then we can begin My control of your jewels."

i'm not sure what to say, don't know what you've planned
You see the confusion, and and take ahold of my hand...
"I promise you won't regret entering this pact,
I've done my research, trust Me, that is a fact,
and purchased some things, to reinforce My role
as a domme to you, to rule over your soul."

i agree to Your rules, and put my trust on the line
in You i believe, and that things will be fine
i ask what i should do now that we've agreed,
and You tell me to strip, and i had better heed
Your instructions as told, and to the letter
no if ands or buts, else i'll feel the leather

i ask what that means, and You say i'll find out
in good time My love, of that You have no doubt
so i strip to my skin, and stand with my cock arise
as You sashay back and sit, "now for a surprise"
You call me over, and tell me to stand still
as you reach in a bag, "you will bow to My will".

Out comes some leather, with snaps all around
with some rings made of metal, my cock gets bound
it's wrapped up tight, and starts leaking a bit
You take Your finger, wipe it, and put the jiz on Your tit
then tell me to suck it, before asking "how does it taste?"
i say it's good before reaching out to grab hold of Your waist

To pull You closer, so i can continue to lick
but You say "No, No!", and grab hold of my dick
and tell me to come with You up the stairs
that i've not yet earned, the right to Your wares
If i'm good You tell me, "I'll let you cum
but first I need to take care of your bum".

As we go up the stairs, after You grab the bag
You inform and tell me that i'd better not lag
Once in the room, I see quite a few things
laid out on the dresser, and my heart sings
You've gone to town, and bought a whole slew
of things i'm not sure exactly what they all do

"Before we get started, you'll worship My feet,
and My ass, and whatever else I want, ain't it neat?"
so You sit on the bed, and say "get started!"
as You extend Your leg, i feel so warm-hearted
i remove Your boots, and suck on Your toes
and enjoy every minute, as my exuberance shows

After quite a few minutes of focused attention
You say "enough, now My ass", is what You mention
You turn over and smile, and say get to work
so i kiss it and know that i better not shirk
"Use your tongue!", You say, "do it right!"
oh my God, i love You, with all of my might

You moan with pleasure, my tongue in Your hole
"I think I like this, my slave, your new role.
you're here for My pleasure, to do as I say,
whatever I want, each and every day!"
"And now it is time, to move on to the next,
the tools of My trade will keep you quite vexed"

my heart is a beating, at quite a rapid rate
my imagination runs wild, resigned to my fate
my love for You exudes from every pore
i'll do anything You want, and desire You more
You tell me to lie down, with butt facing up
and buckle my wrists to the bed, "What'sup?"

I say to You as You hum some song
and You slap me, and say "It won't be long,
until You see what I've planned, for you this night,
but keep quiet my slave, as this is your plight".
You reach for the dresser, and take something soaking
in a glass of water, and begin to start poking

at my asshole with it, it looks like a dildo
i ask what that is, and You say that You'll show
what is is to me at the end of it's use
but it is ginger, that I've carved, and its juice
will burn a bit, after being inserted
"if too much" You say, "then I must be alerted"

"'Figging' it's called according to My research,
and should deter you from any plans to besmirch
Me in any way", as You pushed it in at last
it felt cool at first, but started to work real fast
it burned a bit, as You moved to the dresser
to pick up a cat o' nines, and make me a confessor

"Now tell me my pet, is this what you wanted?"
and i moan a yes, and remain undaunted
as You hit me again on my ass with force
the burn from the ginger, took its full course
it heightened quite a bit, as i scrunched my butt
to bear the blows that i felt to my gut

Then You swithed to the leather paddle
and proceeded to whack what i use in a saddle
"oooh", you said, "this makes your ass so pink
it is this one that i like, my favorite, I think"
When You were done, with Your spanking chore
You said, "my darling, there is so much more!"

Then You took out the ginger, from my red ass
and told me all of my fantasies will soon come to pass
then You took a dildo from Your collection of toys
squeezed my balls, and asked, "how're my boys?"
you lubed up my ass and pressed the vibe to my hole
turned it on high and pushed, to fuck me, Your goal

It went in an inch or so maybe a bit more
as it hit my prostate, i shook to my core
You hit the right spot, as my cock starts to drip
which You catch in Your palm, and are quick to quip
"hope you're hungry my dear, cuz this is for you",
as You pump the dildo, Your hand fills with goo

When You're finished pumping, You move Your hand
to my mouth and tell me, "isn't this grand?"
"you get to taste, what I've always had
when You cum in My mouth, it's not so bad"
so i stick out my tongue and lick it all
from Your beautiful hand with nary a stall

Then you roll me over, and strap on my mouth
a gag with a dildo attached, but started to move south
with Your pussy hovering, over my cock
You remove the leather, it's as hard as a rock
then You tease me by inserting just the tip
and ask if i want You to "let her rip"

and i moan out loud, and i shake my head yes!
You just laugh, and say, "No, I want more, not less"
so You turn around to use the dildo and stick it in
Your pussy so wet, to fill You up is no sin
You moan as Your ass comes to rest on my nose
and say "I love how big it is, the dildo I chose"

And You ride it hard, until You bod shakes
with orgasms galore, Your juices form lakes
on my chin and my face, but the gag it stops
me from Your nectar, the taste is the tops
You tease my cock, with Your fingers so nimble
and tell me a tattoo, will be used as a symbol

Of my devotion to You, and placed right there
as You point to a spot, that I've kept shaved bare
Just above where my cock, it lies a twitching
from Your touch and Your tease, so bewitching
Then You turn around fast and put my cock in Your cunt
and tell me to cum, never seen You so blunt!

It doesn't take long for me to shoot my load
I've been hard for hours, and i soon explode!
with a mind-numbing orgasm that shoots inside
Your pussy so wet, that helps my cock slide
so hot and so slick, You finger Your clit
and have another O, that's surely a hit

You remove the gag from my face before
You move up and tell me that You want more
"Lick My pussy and clit, clean up the mess
that you've made by cumming", and then You press
Your pussy to my mouth, tell me to "lick it clean,
suck up your cum from where your cock's been".

You have three more orgasms, before i am done
and i relish each moment, never had so much fun
And You say we're coming to the end of our play
just a couple more things left to do on this day
Then You reach over and grab a new cage
and lock up my cock, and start a new page

"your cock is Mine to do as I please,
only opened by me with one of these keys,
and there it will stay until the time is right
and I will choose which day or which night."
"Now you should see what I've bought for you,
replaced all your undies, with panties all new."

"They're frilly and lacy, g-strings galore,
you'll wear them for Me, and nothing more.
It's a reminder to you, that you're My slave at heart
I'm so going to enjoy you playing that part!
And taking advantage of this new way of life
and have so much less of the stress and strife!"

As You end the session, You give me a deadline
of two weeks to seek out, and try to define
the perfect tattoo that depicts this new turn
in our lives whereby You, decide and discern
how i should act, worship and adore
my Queen, my wife, who i couldn't love more!!

No comments: