Thursday, September 14, 2006

The basement


I take the nanny home at end of the week
You told me to call You, You had something to speak
As soon as i dropped her, in front of her house
i called You as requested, my beautiful spouse
You told me to remove my pants from my legs
demand that i do it no matter how hard i begs

i say what if someone was to see me this way
You say don't you worry, it will be okay
it's getting dark and your windows are tinted
and when you get home, (as You more then hinted)
a surprise awaits for which you'll see
some things to put on, before you see Me.

"So when you get home, and pull into the house
remove all your clothes, be quiet as a mouse
then enter the den, and don the equipment
laid out for you there, My latest shipment
then to the basement, come down the stairs
but before You do that, better say your prayers"

So when i get home, and do just as You said
entered the den nude, like i was going to bed
but there i had found, a collar with ring
said "slave" on the front, made my heart sing
then cuffs for my ankles, two for my wrists
i put them all on, and the gloves for my fists

Then the cock harness, that went up to my chest
i put them all on, at my Lady's behest
when i was done, i head as instructed
down the stairs to get myself abducted
at the bottom i notice, candles all alit
and You sitting there, rubbing Your clit

You stand up and say, put yourself over here
and You attach my wrists, and say "don't worry dear"
and my ankles too, to the installed eyescrews
on those two poles, as i look at Your shoes
which i admire, they're so black and shiny
before You blindfold me, and smack my heiny

I'm spread eagled for You, to do as You wish
and You make it clear, Your mood is devilish
You smile and grin, and then whip my ass
with a crop made of leather, taking no sass
"I just love that I have You, under my spell
for neglect these past months, to go through My hell"

Then You grab my cock, with one hand
tell me it's Yours, ain't that just grand?
to use as You wish, to do what You want
as You lube up a finger, up my ass as You taunt
Then You talk dirty, right into my ear
tell me i'm fucked, "do I make Myself clear?"

Then You take a white candle, pour the melted wax
on my cock which is hard, i'm telling You facts
it burns oh so good, as i moan and i thrash
but just for a moment, it's over in a flash
then You release my arms, but tie them down
by my feet, i'm bent over, You can go to town

so You put on the strap-on, with dildo intact
pushed it into my ass, yes that's a fact
in and out fast, You seemed to go
and put on quite a powerful show
while You slapped my ass, made my cheeks pink
from the whippin' You gave me, then You take a drink

of the red wine You've been sipping all along
and say, "something this much fun, just can't be wrong"
"are you enjoying yourself, my dutiful slave?"
and with a shake of my head, i promise to behave
and make sure i satisfy all your desires
with resolve and a will that never tires

so satisfied i've learned a valuable lesson
You release me as You end this part of the session
and demand that i go down with my tongue and eat
Your pussy that's shaved, and so god damn sweet!
and give You orgasms, more than ten in number
before rolling over in bed, for a nice slumber

While You sleep, I use my two hands
and play with myself, as my cock stands
erect and so hard, as i think of this night
and Your beauty which shines so damn bright
but before i can finish, and let myself cum
i stop for i'm ordered, and i'm not that dumb!

No comments: