Friday, September 29, 2006

taking control...


had a weird dream during the night
as You slept right there, within my sight
we were going to the mall, do some shopping
but before we left, You told me to get hopping
and put on my cage, and panties so small
they barely covered, anything at all

Then You told me to put on a pair of tight pants
the bulge that was showing, left nothing to chance
and finished it up, by inserting the butt plug
and said "let's go", and into my ass Your nail dug
as You pinched it hard, to give me a sign
that as long as i listened, all would be fine

we drove to the mall, my cock was all hard
even as the cage, it tried to retard
it's growth but it grew, despite the constraint
of the plastic surrounding, i thought i'd faint
and the plug it massaged, my anal prostate
i thought to myself, i won't forget this date

when we got there, You gave my crotch a squeeze
and snickered as You said, this'll be a breeze
"just do what I say, make sure that You do,
and when it is over, we'll have something new...
to laugh about later, an event in our life
we'll remember forever, aren't you glad I'm your wife?"

We went right to Frederick's, with all the lace
surrounding ourselves, staring us in the face
You announce to the lady, "I need 15 pair
made of silk or lace, I don't really care.
that barely fit my husband, make them tight
for him to wear each day til the night."

I couldn't believe, what i was hearing!
i was so embarassed, yet found it endearing
to have my Lady, in total control
it hardened my cock, like a totem pole
and as we were leaving, You gave me a wink
and told me to get You, cold water to drink

And You sat on a bench, shooed me away
"get it for Me fast, I can't wait here all day!"
so i rushed to find, bottled water that's cold
to quench Your thirst, and do what i was told
When i returned and handed it over
i just stood there, You said, "Don't hover!"

"Why don't you sit, and massage my feet.
take off my shoes, and rub them to meet
My expectations of you, my lover and slave
and show the world, you know how to behave
and as i sat down to remove Your shoe
i awoke from my dream, no more to view...

:(

No comments: