Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DEMAND IT!




















Don't think i told You, but in buying our car
and seeing You in action, You were a star
taking control, of all that was going on
had quite the impact on the one we call John
made him get hard, to see You use force
of will to negotiate, Your firmness the source

i've seen You confident, controlling all those around
bending to Your will, to You they are bound
and i can't help but wish, You'd use the same
type of demeanor with me, and play no game
DEMAND that i do it, whatever Your desire
and leave no doubt, let me light your fire

Challenge me to strive, to make all of Your days
as blissful and happy, do whatever You says
i want to worship Your body and adore
and when i get done, i'll want to some more
i want to improve, Your whole state of mind
and make You smile, and i think you'll find

The sterner You are, the more i'll try
to address all Your needs, and that's no lie
and if i should fail, in the smallest way
then use Your power, to make me pay!
don't let me cum...or whip my butt
i guarantee it will, get us out of this rut

You could blow my mind, if You should
come up with something, as i know You could
that is new and different, never would've thought
You had it in You, maybe some toys You had bought
without me knowing, what was Your plan
then to me You would be, the ultimate woman!

No comments: