Monday, September 11, 2006

hopes get high...again

my hopes were raised, with our discussion today
don't know if i should, or if that is at all okay
just to have them crushed, between Your fingers
but still i dream that an initiative lingers
where you decide that the time is right
to be my Domme, and make my life bright

With a focus on You, and all that You want
to keep You smiling, and to me You taunt
with acts of control, demanding i do
just what You want, the only Woman who
i love with this heart, meant to only be
devoted to You, oh can't You see?

i just know that, it will help us find
the love we had, it was one of a kind
so be firm my Love, break through the ice
that's been preventing, You from rolling the dice
and trying these things, that will awaken the passion
and never let it go, again out of fashion.

Please don't dash the hopes i am feeling
i want to be before Your feet and kneeling
and serving to Your every need and desire
and making you feel like Your pussy's on fire
all wet with juices, that are sweet as honey
my dreams crushed again, just wouldn't be funny

No comments: