Thursday, September 28, 2006

Anxiously awaiting my Queen...

i can hardly wait, for a minute more
to see You, hold You, and be told the score
to be tied up tight, and ordered to open
my mouth to accept, Your pussy and then
told to "lick it boy, lick it up right,
eat my pussy slave, eat it all night!"

"It's been a few days, since I've been in the throes
of orgasm and felt, the tip of your nose
in My crotch while you suck Me, do a good job
while I play with your cock, and watch it throb
as i tease it to torture, just to let you know
I control it, just Me, now make My juices flow!"

my cock it stays locked, as i savor each lick
with my tongue in Your hole, You get quite slick
and moan as the first, hits Your body You tremble
and shake with a smile, then get up to assemble
the ball and the dildo, and then You insert
it into Your pussy, to rub Your clit that's pert

Then You ride the dildo, as it slides in and out
You close Your eyes, and you cum with a shout
while i lay there helpless, and unable to move
You alone control what happens, as these actions prove
Oh i can't wait to see You, come back on the scene!
i sit here distracted, anxiously awaiting my Queen!

No comments: